Tuesday, July 14, 2015

sweet dreams are not made of these

need to write this down before i forget. it was last night and still somewhat fresh from my dream. for whatever reason, me, my Godsis, and my Wonderwall were in Columbus, Ohio? doing God knows what but there were other folks there as well. they're irrelevant at this point. so I guess we had a house or rented one near a lake? sorta look cabin-ish. so I went down to the dock to retrieve couple bags of groceries, saw my Wonderwall either standing down there or approaching down there. what threw me off was the fact that she was pregnant. i was so highly disappointed. almost heartbroken.

next scene: the kitchen. unloading the groceries and one of the supporting dream character suggested to make pho for me because we had ribeye. not sure why that's relevant but after that i headed to the couch. now either she was already sitting there or going to the couch as well but i remembered when she was sitting there, i offered to have her lay down and put her legs on my lap. she...refused? i think? got up and walked away. lol. even in my dreams I'm being rejected.

and that's pretty much it. my crush, pregnant. i'm crushed. definitely not knocked up by me because i remembered being devastated and shocked. but once again, some weird ass fictional world i put myself in doing who knows what but things never turned out how i dreamed. ironically even in my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment