Friday, July 31, 2015

mood music: Hip-Hop

this would've been on heavy rotation if it wasn't for bitch ass DJ Khaled. fuckin ruined it for Scarface and Nas...smh

and if i cry two tears for her
that will be the most that i would give to her
she left me stranded in my nightmares
taking pictures of my memories she right there
twisting on the blade in my heart deep
always on my mind so i can't sleep
she used to tell me she was all mine
now the only way i see the broad is online
i'm doing drugs trying to feel you
i'm killing me trying to kill you
i built my whole life around ya
i thought i found it all when i found her
shopping sprees on whatever coast
how'd you really feel, i may never know
and as I ride through these streets
with my hand on my heat, eyes red from the sweets
i, realize some things never change
once in love and it's gone you don't look at it the same, nigga
fuck love cause she don't live here
i'm soaked in blood but i'm still here

courtesy of YouTube

ps
apologies for the bitch ass Funk Flex gay ass bombs

No comments:

Post a Comment