Friday, July 10, 2015

is this what Buddhist means by reincarnation?

now the whole belief in Buddhism is that if you die, you'd be born again into another living thing whether it be another person or animal. but what if i did died, emotionally, and now i am reincarnated into myself again? does that still count?

hear me out. i had a great life. i had a great job. great family. i married the love of my life. so when things didn't worked out, that part of me, that life, died. now given another opportunity to start life with someone else. i mean, i do believe there's someone for everyone. what if i had already met her but again, that was a life lost? now i am embarking on another life, similar, but thinking i may have found another love of my life that doesn't know it yet? lol...

i'm just finding excuses to be this overly infatuated. however i do mean everything i said as far as someone new goes. i do find myself deeply drawn to my Wonderwall. it's just a matter of making it happen. i do feel strongly that this is somewhat of a sign. so i shall seize it before the moment slips away. anything could happen, right? what's the worst? i would just get reincarnated again...hopefully as Ashley Martelle's washcloth :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment