Saturday, August 8, 2015

like i need another reason to drink

went over to my buddy's yesterday ans he asked me if i ever had not your father's root beer. i said no, thinking he was gon fix up some fancy schmancy root beer. he brought out this bottle, literally called Not Your Father's Root Beer
it's from a small brewing company i believe in Chicago? don't quote me on that; just look it up. apparently the demands were so great that liquor stores were selling out of them immediately to the point where they won't allow you to buy more than 1 6pack. my buddy got lucky and was able to grab a pack recently. he told me that there's another company is also coming out with a hard root beer call Coney Island Root Beer. so i called up my local store to see if they have either and they did have 1
this has 0.1% less alcohol than the NYFRB. it taste stronger, less sweet. maybe because it wasn't chilled? i'll try again after it gets cold but i still like it though. so for now this'll do until i can get my hands on both and try it simultaneously :)

No comments:

Post a Comment