Friday, April 27, 2012

oh lil' Turner

when the Philadelphia 76ers clinched the last playoff spot with a win over (???)...2yr G Evan Turner opened up to who he wants to face in the playoffs, the Chicago Bulls or the Miami Heat

so of course, bein the eloquent speaker that he is, said he wanted to face the Bulls...the #1 Eastern Conference Bulls...the #1 overall NBA record Bulls...he said, "I think we'll be able to compete well against Chicago, and have an opportunity to win the series". he was quoted in the Delaware County Daily Times sayin, "It means we're dodging the tougher team. That's what I think."

now to me, that shows no heart. it shows that you, and your team, aren't up to the task of facin any opponents you may come across. when it was brought to the Bulls' attention, Kyle Korver said, "All right, come play us." Joakim Noah said, "That's cool." of course, Derrick Rose have nothin to say about it...but said, "There's been teams that said they want to play us before, so I don't got nothing to say about it."

later after Turner's Twitter blew up from Bulls fans...he retracted and said, "Obviously, the Bulls are one of the best teams in the East and one of the best teams in the NBA. I'm not taking anything away from them. I would never do that. When I heard what was written, 'What?' I wouldn't sit there and say anything like that. How many minutes do I play? How big a role will I have [in the playoffs]? Why would I run my mouth?"

it's ok...because the Bulls are comin..stampedin...actually, the Sixers are comin...to get trampled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment