Saturday, June 13, 2015

didn't know i needed this 'til now

so i'm a huge seafood lover. from shrimps, blue crabs, Alaskan crabs, stone crabs, king crabs, calamaris, octopuses, clams, conches, snails, mussels, scallops, and especially...CRAWFISHES!!

this particular plate is from the buffet. but boy would i love to experience some Louisiana crawfish fest where they just pour and pour pounds of crawfish onto your table...that's why i need this!

now i just need 1 more person to join me! 1 of my best friend is a huge crawfish lover. he claims he can eat em faster than me. pfft. highly laughable. the other end is for my sister. she can throw down with the best of them when it comes to these prawns. but i still feel like the best crawfish eater there is with my techniques of twist and pull. you get the head and body simultaneously which makes it oh so delicious! mmm! makes me hungry now

No comments:

Post a Comment