Thursday, May 6, 2010

well, i gave in :(

hello commercial world, my name is Sebby Shaw, and i am an iPod owner...
.
.

well, not really...not yet anyway - i placed an order for one today for myself...and what's even worse is that i signed up for Amazon Prime (*shrugs*) just so i can get free 2-day shippin..like i wanted it that bad subconsciously...it's all my girlfriend's fault! she wanted an mp3 player...and nothin says mp3 like a 160gb iPod Classic

i'm sure that'll be more than enough music for her...but as for me, just spendin the time to prep it with songs and albums after songs and albums for her made me realized..."wow, all the shit i put in here and it made no budge in the capacity of this evil device"...while my "FREE" iPod Shuffle got full from just my laptop's music...but i have tons...so, yea...160gb turned me out :(

...CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment