Friday, November 26, 2010

a winnin bagged for me!

as Thanksgiving drawin to an end...people are out mobbin the stores for deals so they could get the "best" for less (what they really want is for practically nothin) because nothin like givin your love ones the best that they deserve! or whatever the store had for cheap, as the Black Friday tradition continues to become a day of careful plannin and plottin for the best camp spot and the quickest route to the electronics aisle. but to me, it's about togetherness

every year i look forward to it because now, my future in-laws embrace that Thanksgiving tradition. so this year was no different as i hold a 14" plate of turkey, dark and juicy white meats, collard greens, one of the best mac-n-cheese EVER, mashed potatoes and corn/string beans...ALL covered with gravy and i just sit there and indulged...so ready to finish this plate so i can get 2nd...but when the time comes, i could barely eat a kernel

thanks my wonderful, talented girlfriend - she worked hard with the help of her mom - they both created an incredible meal...and i sit waitin for this day to be over so i could get myself a 2nd helpin. i'm not gon say it's cuz of the food that i felt i have me a winnin one...it's just the whole effort and quality that she puts in. the wholesome all around characteristic that is her makes me feel that i'm on the right path in my life right now with the right person. and what's a plus is she can cook and sill looks good @ the same time, too :D

happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment